Astro Knights Island is a very difficult island to complete in Poptropica. It’s one of the original islands and has been around for a while. It’s a lot harder than Early Poptropica. Here’s how to beat it!
You have to complete first the three mystical weapons in the three knights to the outer space using your own personal rocket ship, although that is all about a mission to save the princess of the Kingdom Arturus.
- When you arrive to the isle, you will be in Arturus. You will see first the House of Mordred on your own right which is now a museum.
- Next to the home is the fountain having a spaceship statue which you should look at.
- A gold coin is to the correct side foot of the statue. Just do it and pick it up and proceed to House of Mordred.
- There is a guy standing alongside the doorway when you enter the home, to use your gold coin for admission and you are only free to check around, and you need he’ll supply you with the museum pamphlet.
- When you click on the books to the seat, he’ll tell you that you are not allowed to touch them but gives you a Library novel faux pas (the underline letters are Mcm).
- Go all of the approach to the Fortress of Arturus to the best and next, leave the area, you can view a spaceship disc smoking on its left side. Walk to the right and visit the castle entrance.
- When you are inside, walk somewhat to the right side and enter the very first doorway you will see, just after the knight armor display.
- You will be inside the castle library, go upstairs and get the book that is green to the last book ledge that’s the Mystical Weapons.
- Go downstairs and get the novel The Life -A Cautionary Tale with feather and candle and ink.
- Go to the bookshelf on your own right, click in the brick labeled McM, along with a secret passage will open.
- Go downstairs and you will be on an underground room. Go to the right to pick up the moldy cheese on a plate.
- Next walk somewhat further to right to click to the handle hanging on wall beside on a barrel. This can open a tiny arch door within the robot’s jail.
- Leave this room and leave the library at the same time because the librarian is mad at you.
- Next visit the left and enter the other door that is wooden. You will meet with a woman using its mechanical mouse. Place to the floor, along with the mouse will do it. Now you can catch this mouse that is mechanical.
- Proceed to the chest close to the bed, you will find a letter at the top of it. It’s a secret message which says “We must change our password! I believe my parents will discover what we are doing and put a stop to it!”
- Leave the room, then visit the upstairs that is left, and enter the wooden door at the very best. You will meet with queen and the king in this room that are very worried of their daughter who has been kidnapped.
- The queen will hand within the coordinates of the three knights who left in search, when you ask her if she can think of anything else that might help you. The coordinates are X-83 Y-20, X-15 Y-15 and X-73 Y-83.
After the coordinates were taken by you, run all of the method till you reach Ye Olde Rumour Mille and leave the fortress.
- At your coming you will meet with a man along with a woman on a hooded jacket, looks like Robin Hood. He’ll give you a Bag.
- Next continue to go up the hill to the Ye Olde Rumour Mille building. Go to the left and go upward, when the equipment are reached in by you, jump to the middle platform.
- Slide down and then cling to the rope, you will fall on a platform and will meet a black haired girl.
- You will trade your secret message for the cosmic symbols that will be the password to get a member of the secret order. Jump down and go outside.
- To the top of the factory there’s a hatch with a glass cover. You should jump around the windmill blades to make it whirl and keep to jump in the opposite blades until it spins enough to open the hatch on top. Go up and in the hatch door.
- Take advantage of your Bag to the broken flying craft you will see inside, it will fly up in the air and will land in the mud in the correct side of the factory.
- Go out as well as go all the way down to the right side. You will start to see the disc that is flying but you will need to get something before it’ll work. So go around the giant wheel above the flying craft on the coil and leave the area temporarily.
Head your back to the left to the fortress. Then jump to the left windowsills close to the front door, where you can visit an enormous bow and arrow then jump on top.
- Take advantage of your coil of rope, this will attached to the weapon and also you have to fire 45 degree angle. If you shoot accurately, the arrow will hit at the doorway on a tower.
- Walk upon the rope and enter the doorway.
- Move to the left, and get the brown paper in the chest that is open. That is the Princess ‘note. Only examine the content to be read and know by it.
- You have visit the left and return to the fountain where you have got the golden coin and to depart the area now.
- Click in the tablet, when you get to the fountain. Use the cosmic symbols on your own back pack, starting in the moon, planet with ring along with the star.
- Then click in the Sun at the center, a secret passage will open for you to enter.
- Scale the rope down; you will meet with several people wearing purple robes. You only need to talk to the last boy in line with two teeth and pimples. The last boy in line will give you a key that is little. Go out as well as exit this area, after it was received by you.
- Next, go back to the House of Mordred.
- Walk to the left and go up, then walk to the right towards the bed of Mordred. From Mordred’s diary, pick up the Missing page underneath his bed.
- Go ahead and examine its content and remember the other coordinates written 56 and 52 .
- Leave the museum and run back to the best.
- After the man who gave the bag of manure previously to you, you may see two bundles of hay.
- Push them to the right and jump over them and stand in the center. To make them carve, push on the other one. Use your small key.
- Go down and walk to the owl that is mechanical. It is going to fly outside and you should follow it.
- Now release the mechanical mouse on your own back pack along with the owl and will chomp it will go for this.
- The owl will follow you about and will be your friend now.
- Again, go down the secret passage to the floor. Walk to the left and get the seat was found on by Mordred’s Journal.
- Continue to go until the wall failed left, push it. Walk to the left and enter the little arch hole in the conclusion. This can lead you inside the jail where you saw the robot before.
- The robot will burst along with the fuel rod that is green will fly outside the jail. For this reason, you must click on your own owl buddy then click the pole to pick up it for you. And click the owl again and click yourself, so that it will give you the fuel rod.
- Exit the jail and leave the underground area.
- Return to go back to the flying craft you left in the mud and the windmill. Bound onto it and fly to the right till you find a spacecraft which can be the Excalibur.
- Click on a control panel along with the spacecraft will reveal on screen. Replace the broken pole with your fuel rod, just drag it.
- Next you have to enter the last two coordinates you discovered around the missing page of Mordred’s journal which is the destination for the Pewter Moon: 56 & 52.
- Just spin the dials until you get the correct coordinates that look like eyeballs.
- Then click in the red launch button and you will fly out to the space.
- The fuel rod is going to be depleted and you’re going to land on Pewter Moon.
- Run to the right and jump to the moving platform at the center of the Astrozone.
- Go within the building; it is possible to visit a green alien in the window of it.
- You’ll get the green alien to get off this planet and communicate with him and a new one to the Holopad and you can develop he’ll tell you to depart from your boat for rubbish.
- Go outside and go to the left. Select the Holopad machine, having a hint of Build your own personal rocket here.
- You are able to design your own personal rocket, and make your choice for shield and the speed.
- Click done button when you are finished.
- The rocket ship that is new is to the launch pad on your own left waiting for your biggest quest.
How to make use of the Rocket?
- To take off in space, just click Launching. To fly the spacecraft, move your cursor around and browse the coordinates in the bottom left that represent each planet that you will have to visit.
- You’ll be able to employ your weapon by simply clicking on the direction you aim for space creatures and all those other ships that can attack you.
Jungle Planet (coordinates X15, Y 15)
Other Space Enemies: Alien ships
- Go outside your rocket ship, when you arrive on this particular planet. Go down to the left and head to the platform under a limelight with a green weapon. Proceed and pick up your Laser Lance.
- Next, jump on the blossoms with springtime on your own left; they’ll propel you onto other blooms until you reach your rocket ship.
- Then with tools, possess the proper timing to jump on each, there are swinging platforms on your own right. Be cautious on the green caterpillars as they may enable you to get zapped.
- Jump on the stage in the finish and continue to go right.
- You’ll meet Sir Cador, a knight in green armor. He can tell you that there’s something or someone held on the cage, which might be the princess.
- Jump on the rope, there are giant eggs with spring chickens that are giant that opens and close. You should possess the correct time also to jump on them. Jump on the very first egg when it’s close after they open, and jump quickly to the next one.
In the end you’ll find the Pegasus, a flying unicorn. Subsequently Sir Cador will make warning that Mother Phoenix is approaching.
- Battle Mother Phoenix- using your unicorn you’ll fly up in the air as well as the laser lance will probably be your weapon. Ahead of the Mother Phoenix will appear, you must dodge on the bugs that are flying; lightning and rocket missiles or you may fire the laser being used by them.
- After a time, Mother Phoenix will come. While you have to fire a charged shot on her open mouth three times mother Phoenix will open her mouth and will fire rocket missiles towards you. (Click and hold your mouse on until the point lights up a circle green and then fire). You should watch out on your back as she may sneak behind you.
- When she was already got the better of by you, you will go back to the knight. Cador’ll go in look for the princess together with you. You’ll go back on your boat, click Launching and then press the Teleport Home button.
Fire Planet (coordinates X83, Y-20/upper right)
Other Space Challenge: Black hole
- When you get outside on this particular planet you will be encompassed on hot lava.
- You must head to the left by jumping on each moving lava is pushed up by by platforms. Skip down on the following stage when it goes down.
- On the final platform, you must hold back until it reaches the top of the volcano crater at which you must jump over left.
- Go down the volcano crater.
- You should conceal on the volcano’s potholes in order to avoid the yellowish steam that will pass by when you’re inside it. The saying is very true on this particular challenge, “Patience is a Virtue”. You must be patient and cautious should you not wish to start.
- Keep moving on these curves that are hollow when the yellowish steam disappears.
The steam will cease but you may strike rolling rocks on your way, when you get on a considerably open place.
- You must jump over these rocks to enter the red knight, named Sir Pellas.
He will tell you the princess is now a prisoner of the animal and he is not strong enough to overcome it. Rather he will give you now the Ice arrow to slay the beast yourself.
- Continue to the left. Jump on the very first metal string you’ll see as you go into the room. Jump off and climb up left until you reach the final chain.
- Go down and slip behind the fire dragon until you reach the lever on its centre, which you must click to freeze the dragon temporarily.
- Go to the right promptly and click your ice arrow to fire it on its open mouth.
The smoke will come out on its nose also it’s going to begin jumping up and down causing the stalactites.
- Go ahead and repeat the procedure till you get the better of the dragon. You have to have three shots to ruin it.
- The red knight will be your accompany also for the hunt with all the princess and will come to you personally, when you successfully destroyed the dragon.
Ice Planet (X 73, Y 83/ lower left)
Other Space Enemies: Three Space sharks
- On your way to Ice planet you’ll encounter three space sharks in here which you must trap about the black hole that is unlike to the very first two planets that you just have to prevent of the space aliens and drive far from the black hole.
- You have to get the sharks entice them away on the black hole and follow you.
- Once you have eliminated most of the sharks and were able to land on this particular planet, go outside your rocket ship.
- You’ll be on a stage over the ice water, that if you touched it, you’ll go back on your own rocket ship.
- You should jump on the platforms to the left while avoiding the robot fish that comes out of the water. Jumping is difficult in here, because you will slide on the ice platforms. So you must move quickly and better land on the center to avoid that.
- When you reach the end, head to the best to enter the zone that is next.
- Scale up on the platforms while averting the giant snowballs. You should get on top of the mountain to meet with the last blue knight, Sir Gawain.
- Sir Gawain will provide you your conflict and a special force shield with all the tiger-shaped giant chopper will commence.
- The chopper will drop snowballs but you can employ your force shield hit the chopper and to bounce it back. Ice spikes will also attack you so you better watch outside it and prevent them.
- Your shield must recharge when it is empty you must be mindful and be certain to dodge all strikes because you may be defenseless in few seconds and must wait for the shield to be completely charged.
- You must hit on the chopper thrice to ruin it.
- The blue knight will join your hunt for the princess after the helicopter had crashed.
Crystal Gate (coordinates X-11, Y-82)
Other Space Challenge: Asteroid Belts
- Now you have the three you can now visit this planet, just be alert in the asteroid belts you’ll encounter on your way.
- When you arrive, go outside and climb up the crystal mountain where you’ve landed. The three knights were already looking forward to you to pull the sword stuck the crystal rock out wherein it’s going to produce a little whirlpool that may be your entry to Binary Bard’s fortress.
- Jump down and speak with the princess. The princess’ll get the three mysterious weapons. Once she does, she’ll reveal herself as the Binary Bard in disguise. He’ll disappear after.
- Then, you must click in the wall which is behind the Binary Bard previously, to begin your puzzle game. You must reveal the entire image of King Mordred. You click on among the square plus it’s going to throw or will show the other images of the nearby squares.
- This really is catchy but you could solve it in time because you just have to try all of them and make some practice.
- When you complete the puzzle, it’s going to be your entry for your final conflict.
Final Battle with King Mordred
- The conflict comes in two parts and you only have one health meter for all these parts.
- First part: You’ll fly Merlin around; your robot owl must steer clear of the spinning disks and Mordred’s robot arms.
- He must get two bombs from the black bombs that Mordred dropped. Fly over him and for several seconds to release it around and wait wait till the bombs begin blinking red.
- The bombs will burst. Mordred will ruin Merlin, if you are successful with the two bombs.
- You must entice where the princess is trapped Mordred to get close on the stage.
When he is close enough, jump onto Mordred, then jump on the princess ‘stage.
- Next jump around the left chandelier and enter the center, Mordred will go underneath to fire his laser to you but he can hit on the chandelier instead making it fall onto him.
- Repeat the step on the chandelier that is correct until the green energy orb drops from his head.
- His robot will soon be ruined but he can come again but this time the princess will knock him down.
- The princess will take the orb to restore its electricity.
- And then for finishing this assignment, the king will require your existence and certainly will award the island medallion. You can even see Merlin for he was repaired and is alive!